Bad Moon Books is accepting pre-orders for the February 24th release of the trade paperback of Nerves by John Palisano.
Description: Something strange has changed in Josiah. He has awoken with the power to give life to the dead. And he isn’t the only one with an amazing new ability. Halfway across the world, his brother Horace discovers his very presence can kill.
The brothers’ powers are not a secret to everyone, however. The vampiric witch Ogam plans to claim them for his own. The only hope for the brothers’ safety is to escape to the otherworld known as Alta, where they can realize the true power of their supernatural gifts.
Will they be able to defeat Ogam ,or will he take their love, their family, and their very souls?
You can pre-order directly from Bad Moon here: Nerves
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013