Originally titled February, Osgood Perkins’ debut film was a festival hit in 2015 and has now been picked up for wider distribution by A24 under a new title, The Blackcoat’s Daughter. The film is a bleakly desolate slow burn, harkening back to such classics as Rosemary’s Baby and Let’s Scare Jessica to Death with its brooding atmosphere and emphasis on perpetual unease and dread rather than jump scares. It’s a remarkable debut, signaling the arrival of a real talent.
ALBUM DESIGN BY: Jay Shaw
By Elvis Perkins
You can snag a copy right here!
- Ragnarok Has A Week Left to Fire Up ‘Warlock 5’ with Cullen Bunn and Jimmy Z Johnson - May 22, 2017
- ‘Alien: Reign of Man’ Lands with Uncork’d Entertainment - May 22, 2017
- Full Details Are Out For The Paul Naschy Collection - May 21, 2017
- New ‘Fang’ Teaser Trailer - May 21, 2017
- Spanish Horror Icon Macarena Gomez Tells All About Gothic Chiller ‘The Black Gloves’ - May 21, 2017
- “It Takes a Monster to Defeat a Monster” in the Latest Trailer for ‘The Mummy’ - May 20, 2017
- Netflix is Giving Us a Prequel to ‘The Dark Crystal!!!’ - May 20, 2017
- ‘Fear Factor’ is Going to Have Snakes and More! - May 20, 2017
- This August You Can Take Home ‘Shin Godzilla!’ - May 19, 2017
- ‘OKJA’s’ First Full Trailer Is Out In The Wild! - May 19, 2017