Coming in May from Chômu Press is the Rhys Hughes’ paperback original, Link Arms With Toads!
Description: Self-reflective mirrors looking for their own reflections. Towns that migrate to the moon. Prisoners of elaborate dungeons and gigantic miniature solar systems. Robots, ghosts, rascals, explorers, troubadours, apemen and yetis. All are present in the multiverse of inversion and invention that is Link Arms with Toads!
- The Troubadours of Perception
- Number 13½
- The Taste of the Moon
- The Expanding Woman
- All Shapes Are Cretans
- The Innumerable Chambers of the Heart
- Pity the Pendulum
- 333 and a Third
- The Candid Slyness of Scurrility Forepaws
- Ye Olde Resignation
- Castle Cesare
- The Mirror in the Looking Glass
- Oh Ho!
- Hell Toupée
- Inside the Outline
Rhys Hughes is a unique figure in contemporary fiction whose speculative whimsicality is not so much balanced as trampolined by tensile prose and puckish pensiveness. Link Arms with Toads! forms the ideal introduction to his work.
Chômu Press is an independent UK publisher dedicated to publishing fiction that is both imaginative and unhindered by considerations of genre. They’ve been described as the publisher equivalent to art house cinema, eclectic and anarchic without sacrificing quality. Their mission is to publish books that people will read in the same way they listen to popular music—not from duty, but in the excitement of personal discovery.
Look for Link Arms with Toads! on May 18th. Price: £11.00.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013