LibreDigital, Inc., has announced that Dorchester Publishing will use the LibreDigital’s ePublishing Solutions to extend its book selling to new digital channels, including eBooks, the web and a variety of digital eReaders – all while protecting copyrights. The move will give millions of readers new ways to access Dorchester’s extensive book catalog which includes titles from New York Times best-selling authors Christine Feehan, Nina Bangs, Angie Fox, Marjorie M. Liu and C.L. Wilson, as well as legendary classics from authors Zane Grey and Louis L’Amour.
“Our business is built on a tradition of giving readers the highest quality books at the best value,” said John C. Prebich, President and CEO of Dorchester Publishing. “Working with LibreDigital, we can provide millions of loyal readers with new digital delivery options so they can access their favorite titles on eReaders, mobile phones or computers while protecting the value accrued by our brand.”
Dorchester Publishing has published mass market books since 1971, making it the oldest independent mass market publisher in America. Known for its collection of romance novels, Dorchester also publishes world-class horror, thrillers and western titles, as well as the award-winning Hard Case Crime line of pulp-style mysteries, science fiction and fantasy titles from the award-winning Wildside Press. In addition, Dorchester is now distributing the bestselling Family Doctor series of health guides in the US and Canada.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009