Sara Brooke has seen the recent release of her horror/suspense novel, Lead Water, in a digital edition available through Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Description: Don’t drink the water.
Something is happening to the people living in the small town of Flening, Florida. One by one, they’re slowly getting sick and some people are going insane. Local physician Dr. Craig Lenton is running out of options. Sick patients aren’t getting better, no matter what he does.
Time is running out.
With hundreds sick and more falling ill every day, is there any hope? Or will they all suffer the fate of Lead Water?
You can pick up a copy for the Kindle for only $2.99 here: Lead Water
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013