Latin Horror (LH) is the first English-language website dedicated to the genre of Latin horror and features the leading Latin/Spanish/International “dark creative expressionists” working in film, theater, music, photography, illustration, graphic novels, “dark art” novelas, comic books, literature, and games—from the seasoned masters—to the up-and-coming Latin horrorphile whose work is grounded in horror, the macabre, and gothic arts.
Latin Horror was founded in early 2008 by filmmaker/curator Edwin Pagán, and officially launched in the fall on Halloween as an online niche market website specializing in Latin-influenced horror, its documentation, and promotion as a distinct and valid genre.
Latin Horror was created to provide a home for the millions of lost souls who live outside the rim of mainstream society – “Dark Creative Expressionist” (a term coined in 2008 by Pagán) – whose lifestyle and work is based within the universe of horror, and the fan-base of Horrorphiles who appreciate their work.
In short, Latin Horror is “The Official Home of Latin Horrorphiles Everywhere.”
Check them out: Latin Horror
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013