ThrillerFest has announced that NYT bestselling author Michael Palmer will be joining ThrillerFest VIII. Special guests this year include 2013 ThrillerMaster Anne Rice, 2011 ThrillerMaster R.L. Stine, Michael Connelly, T. Jefferson Parker, Michael Palmer, and more.
CraftFest, one of the convention’s offerings, has lined up some phenomenal teachers, including Steve Berry, John Sandford, Michael Connelly, and T. Jefferson Parker. Learn more about the craft of writing from these NYT bestselling authors. Plus, if you are looking for an agent, there will be over 50 agents at AgentFest, also part of the offerings, who are interested in hearing your pitches. Your thriller could be the next breakout novel!
The Early Bird discount will be in place until midnight on November 30, 2012, so please register soon. Just visit ThrillerFest for more information. Also, don’t forget to book your room at the newly renovated Grand Hyatt to benefit from the group rate.
ThrillerFest VIII will take place from July 10th – July 13th, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt in New York City.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013