Author L.L. Soares has stepped down as co-chair of the New England Horror Writers.
“This was a tough decision,” said Soares, “but it’s something I’ve been thinking about for awhile now. Between various other commitments, including the official Cinema Knife Fight site (which I update daily and write for regularly – and which seems to be growing a lot lately) and the fact that I haven’t had a lot of time to devote to my fiction, especially a new novel I’ve had in the beginning stages for much too long, I just felt I was juggling a lot and couldn’t really give NEHW the focus it deserved.”
Tracy Carbone will stepping into the co-chair position.
Founded in 2001, New England Horror Writers (NEHW) provides peer support and networking, with a relaxed and social mindset, for authors of horror and dark fantasy in the New England area. NEHW focuses on forming new friendships and supporting each other’s writing goals, as well as promoting the writing of New England authors.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013