The Horror Writers Association (HWA) has announced JournalStone as a Supporting Sponsor for the Bram Stoker Awards™ Weekend 2013. The Weekend Convention will be held at the Hotel Monteleone in New Orleans, Louisiana from 13-16 June 2013.
Christopher C. Payne, President of JournalStone said, “It is both an honor and a pleasure to support the HWA. The members and Board have been instrumental in supporting JournalStone‘s fledgling endeavor as a new publishing company. I can only hope that we as a publisher continue to live up to the expectations of the HWA and all of its members.”
HWA President Rocky Wood welcomed JournalStone’s support: “This sponsorship from genre publisher JournalStone is greatly appreciated by HWA, and I am sure by all our members. JournalStone has proven to be a highly professional and innovative genre publisher, with a strong horror line, at a time when the publishing industry is in flux. We look forward to welcoming them in New Orleans.”
There are a number of other sponsorship opportunities for the Weekend available – for more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013