Joe Hill’s Horns is scheduled for release in February. William Morrow will be publishing it in America. Orion in the UK. PS Publishing will also be doing a signed, limited edition with some Vincent Chong artwork.
On his website, Hill says: “And to head off a few other questions that weren’t asked but might be: it’s a little bit longer than Heart-Shaped Box (only a little), and currently there are plans for an unabridged audio recording. We’re still a long way off, though, so more than I couldn’t tell you.”
PS Publshing will be doing a 500-copy limited edition – 300 signed slipcased copies and 200 traycased copies signed by Hill and artist Vinny Chong. The slips will feature a wraparound dust-jacket cover (with the cover art also on the actual boards) plus four interior colour plates. The trays will feature a different dust-jacket (though the boards will still have the artwork from the slipcased edition) plus an additional interior piece … which will complement a deleted chapter from the book (note: the deleted chapter will feature only in the traycased edition).
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013