Stark House Press has announced the publication of Jimbo/The Education of Uncle Paul by Algernon Blackwood. These were Blackwood’s first published novels, both from 1909, and have not been in print since. They are classic supernatural novels set in the world of children, but written for adults. These two books are being published in one trade paperback volume with a new introduction by Blackwood biographer Mike Ashley. The publication date is February 17, 2007, retail price set at $19.95. The books will be available from the publisher as well as Baker & Taylor Books.
This volume will be followed by a reprinting of Stark House Press’ two Blackwood books, Incredible Adventures and Pan’s Garden, in one volume as Pan’s Garden / Incredible Adventures ($19.95) in March. These story collections represent the pinnacle of Blackwood’s supernatural fiction, and will now be an even better bargain published together in one volume.
For more information or to order: Star House Press
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009