A new horror book written by Larry McKnight and Anne LaBarbera is scheduled to be released by Library Tales Publishing on Halloween 2011. The book, titled Grausam, is expected to hit the shelves on Halloween and reach the big screen shortly after.
“We began working on the screenplay on the same day that we closed the publishing deal” said Usher Morgan, Chairman and CEO of Library Tales Publishing. Mr. Morgan is also an aspiring film producer, currently working on his first three projects, including The Thought Exchange, a feature documentary film with David Friedman and Dead Wood, a CGI Animation short. “Pre-Production for Grausam will begin this coming September in the low 6 digit budget,” he said.
The screenplay, the adaptation for the book, is being written by Anne LaBarbera and Usher Morgan, and a contract is being drafted with award winning director Tomax Aponte of TMX films, as they assemble the crew for a 2011 winter shoot.
The book is scheduled to be released this coming Halloween. It features spirits and ghosts, old mumbling men, and ancient forms of Jewish Witchcraft. With plenty of surprising twists and turns, the page turner takes hold and scares you to death. This work of fiction is sure to be a big hit on the bookshelf and the silver screen. The release date for the film has not yet been announced, although it is speculated that the film will be released in the winter of 2012.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013