November 24, 2014 – Today the long-awaited new graphic novel by legendary storyteller Joe R. Lansdale & the incredible award-winning illustrator Daniele Serra is officially released!
The book really is something special. Dani has adapted and illustrated Joe’s very dark & brutal love story “I Tell You It’s Love” beautifully! He’s captured the darkness of the story perfectly and the illustrations are a work of art. They could be framed and displayed in an art show, they’re that beautiful.
We really hope that you will enjoy the book as much as we enjoyed creating it.
It’s now available from all good booksellers.
For more information please visit: https://www.sstpublications.co.uk/I-Tell-You-Its-Love.php
- Sadako vs Kayako – Movie Review - January 26, 2017
- The Demolisher – Movie Review - January 23, 2017
- November JournalStone Newsletter - November 4, 2016
- Enter to Win Tickets to See ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ — Back in Theatres for Two Days Only! - October 25, 2016
- Help Celebrate the Release of ‘Freaks Anon’ – Enter to Win a Signed Copy! - October 10, 2016
- October JournalStone Newsletter - October 5, 2016
- Enter to Win a copy of ‘The Devil’s Work’! - September 29, 2016
- September JournalStone Newsletter - September 5, 2016
- Win a Weird Western Story Bundle Courtesy of ChiZine Publications! - August 26, 2016
- Graveyard – Book Review - August 25, 2016