HorrorSociety.com Calling for Short Storiesposted by
From the HorrorSociety.com website:
Do you write short horror themed stories? For the first time ever, HorrorSociety.com is announcing a call for entries. The best stories will be collected and published in a new anthology book titled Horror Society Stories Volume One. This is our chance to give back to our readers, if you will; publish our fellow writers and provide our readers with quality literature. Also, submissions that don’t make the final cut will be posted periodically on the site as a special treat for those who don’t have the money to drop on the book.
– All stories sent in must be original. Winning authors will be required to sign a contract stating that the submitted work is original and competely there-own. We don’t care if the story has been published in the past, we just want to make sure it’s yours.
– All stories must be between 3,000 and 10,000 words long.
– All stories must be properly formatted. There isn’t a particular style in mind, just don’t use any crazy spacing, font size, or font style.
– When sending your story in, HORROR SOCIETY STORIES VOLUME ONE needs to be in the subject line.
– When sending your story in, please include your full name, address, and a little about yourself.
– Authors may send in multiple stories, although only one story per author will be used if selected to be in volume one.
– Finally, please send all submissions to email@example.com.
IF YOU WIN:
– Selected authors will be published in Horror Society Stories Volume One, which will become available through Amazon, Kindle, and Createspace.
– Selected authors will receive an automatic prize amount of $20.00.
– Selected authors will receive heavy promotion both on our main website HorrorSociety.com, our Facebook and Twitter pages, and all future press releases.
– Selected authors will receive five free copies of the anthology book to use however they want.
– Incase the book becomes a big seller, selected authors will receive a 10% royalty check. *This will come into play if the book sells 750 or more copies.
- Horror in a Hundred – The Visitor by Catherine Bader - March 28, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Shining Example by John Dromey - March 27, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Play My Game by M J Wolfson - March 26, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Intersection by Thomas Kleaton - March 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Fear by M.J. Wolfson - March 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – A Question of Genetics by Thomas Kleaton - March 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Stripper from Hell by Sheldon Woodbury - March 10, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – End by David Wing - March 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Tapestry by Walt Hicks - February 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Cold Soak by Thomas Kleaton - February 22, 2015