Horror Realm will soon close its 2009 Independent Horror Feature Film Competition (the first prize being a film distribution package provided by R2 Films). The winning film will be distributed by R2 via its TVCableVideo on DemandDVDPay Per View distribution channel, and promoted through R2’s nationally run TV commercials and on its celebrity hosted TV show Horror Highway.
R2 Films was started by award-winning producers, directors and editors who were tired of dealing with ineffective and corrupt distributors. Their goal is to create a community where filmmakers can feel secure in distributing their films and know that their films will be treated with respect. For more information, visit: R2 Films.
Complete rules are available by downloading the entry form from their web site. Entries must be postmarked no later than July 31, 2009. There is a $35 non-refundable entry fee. The top 3 finalist entries will be screened during the convention followed by announcement of the winner. Entry does not imply or guarantee screening at the convention.
Horror Realm takes place September 18-20 at the Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh South. Featuring guests Bill Moseley – Ken Foree – John Amplas – Tiffany Shepis – Jeff Lieberman – Robert Zdar – authors SG Browne & Jonathan Maberry – and many more.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013