We have our first Horror in a Hundred submission by Ray Wallace. I hope you enjoy it. Even more, I hope that the idea of seeing your story on our website will be enough to have you send one in. Without further adieu, here’s our first submission. If you like it and want to find out more about Ray Wallace, just visit his website at http://raywallacefiction.com/
THE MAN WHO LOST EVERYTHING
On a warm spring afternoon, the Man Who Had It All answered the door to find the Devil standing there.
“Time to pay up,” said the Archfiend, reaching into the man’s chest and taking what was owed.
Afterward, the man walked into the kitchen where he grabbed a knife from the drawer next to the sink. He then went out to the swimming pool and butchered his family. After setting fire to the house, he wandered down the street, screaming and waving the bloody knife in the air until somebody shot him dead.
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015