In case you thought we were done … we weren’t. Here are three more installments of the radio show on H.P. Lovecraft that we first shared with you yesterday.
This is the third part. It explores the new surroundings he fell into, and his uneasy and even negative reaction to the foreigners and cultural differences he was eager to escape. It runs approximately eight minutes …
And in this fourth installment, explores his return to Providence, his atheism, and more. It runs approximately eight minutes.
This final installment, explores Lovecraft’s research into the Salem Witch Trials of 1692, the influence of his research on his work, the fourth dimension, and more. Another eight minutes here …
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013