Gauntlet Press is reporting that they had originally anticipated Ray Bradbury’s Dawn To Dusk: Cautionary Travels being released in late fall. At the time they didn’t have Ray Bradbury’s Usher II book on their schedule. By contract Gauntlet had to layout, design and have Usher II at the printer prior to September 15. As a result Dawn To Dusk is likely to be a late-December/January release.
The layout of Richard Matheson’s Nightmare At 20,000 Feet will be completed by the end of the week. As soon as it’s been proofed it goes to the printer. Gauntlet will be ordering slipcases for the numbered edition shortly and suggest you place your order if you haven’t already.
This is the definitive edition of Richard Matheson’s acclaimed short story that was filmed twice for The Twilight Zone. The book includes:
- Matheson’s short story
- Matheson’s script for The Original Twilight Zone
- The Matheson/George Miller script for The Twilight Zone Movie
- Storyboards from The Twilight Zone Movie
The book is edited by Tony Albarella (editor of the Rod Serling script series). Richard Matheson was interviewed by Albarella for the book. Gauntlet also has contributions from William Shatner, Carol Serling and Rockne O’Bannon, Richard Donner, and Richard Christian Matheson.
To keep up with all of Gauntlet’s projects visit their website: Gauntlet Press
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013