Gauntlet Press has announced its 2011 titles. As they did in 2010 they may add titles to this list of forthcoming titles. Current plans set January 1st for when Gauntlet will begin taking orders for these titles.
- As Timeless As Infinity Volume 8: The Complete Twilight Zone Scripts of Rod Serling: The eighth (with two more to come) volume of Rod Serling’s Twilight Zone Scripts. The lettered contains commentary and is signed by Tom Monteleone, Joe R. Lansdale and Gary Braunbeck.
- The Dark at the End, by F. Paul Wilson: The final novel in the Repairman Jack series leading up to Nightworld.
- J. N. Williamson’s Illustrated Masques: Long out-of-print since 1992, this graphic comic triumphantly returns in a 112 page beautifully produced collectible. Contains a graphic adaptation of Stephen King’s “Popsy.”
- Other Kingdoms: Author’s Preferred Text, by Richard Matheson: To be published by TOR in April 2011, this is Matheson’s first unedited draft of the book.
- Stephen King’s Battleground: Still on the Gauntlet 2011 schedule but they are not yet taking orders for this title.