It’s just another late shift at August Valentine for Dr. Riley McClein, that is, until the night takes a turn for the worse when reality begins twisting into horror and chaos. Determine what is real and what isn’t as Dr. McClein, as you try to rescue your patients and uncover what is happening in this new eerie version of your hospital. Reality hasn’t left you entirely behind though; while you attempt to survive the night, Dr. McClein must also deal with the epileptic attacks that have plagued him his whole life. Can you hold onto reality in Roots of Insanity?
Roots of Insanity will be available on Steam for $9.99 USD April 3rd, 2017!
Roots of Insanity is a first and third-person survival horror game developed by Crania games in Unreal Engine. Its immersive combat system lets you hack, slash, kick, and shoot your way through August Valentine Hospital as you fight through this night of unexpected chaos. Experience the tale of Dr. Riley McClein as he tries to uncover what is going on at the hospital and deal with his own condition, as reality shifts around him in Roots of Insanity.
- ‘The Heretics’ Gets a Teaser Trailer - March 25, 2017
- Meet Marvel’s Newest Heroes – Your First Look at ‘Monsters Unleashed’ #1! - March 25, 2017
- The ‘Death Note’ Trailer is Out! - March 24, 2017
- This April Be Prepared to Experience ‘A Dark Song’ - March 24, 2017
- Trailer and Release Details for ‘Other Madnesses’ - March 23, 2017
- Demonic Possession Thriller Holy Terror Descends on the NoHo 7 for Its World Premiere - March 23, 2017
- Funko is Bringing Us The Ghost Rider! - March 22, 2017
- ‘Deadtime Stories’ is Getting a Vinyl Soundtrack Release! - March 22, 2017
- ‘Monsterella,’ an Action/Adventure/Horror/Sci-Fi Anthology by Hangman Comics - March 21, 2017
- Liz Wants You to “Unite” For the Third Season Of ‘iZombie!’ - March 21, 2017