It’s just another late shift at August Valentine for Dr. Riley McClein, that is, until the night takes a turn for the worse when reality begins twisting into horror and chaos. Determine what is real and what isn’t as Dr. McClein, as you try to rescue your patients and uncover what is happening in this new eerie version of your hospital. Reality hasn’t left you entirely behind though; while you attempt to survive the night, Dr. McClein must also deal with the epileptic attacks that have plagued him his whole life. Can you hold onto reality in Roots of Insanity?
Roots of Insanity will be available on Steam for $9.99 USD April 3rd, 2017!
Roots of Insanity is a first and third-person survival horror game developed by Crania games in Unreal Engine. Its immersive combat system lets you hack, slash, kick, and shoot your way through August Valentine Hospital as you fight through this night of unexpected chaos. Experience the tale of Dr. Riley McClein as he tries to uncover what is going on at the hospital and deal with his own condition, as reality shifts around him in Roots of Insanity.
- The Toxic Avenger Musical Is Coming To London - April 27, 2017
- From Hell it Came (1957) – Blu-ray/DVD Release - April 27, 2017
- Can’t Get Enough Of ‘The Blair Witch Project’? A New Book Is Coming! - April 26, 2017
- Pre-Sales Now Launched for ‘Lost Girls: Phantasmagorical Cinema of Jean Rollin’ on Indiegogo! - April 26, 2017
- Dark Horse Ventures Into ‘The Dark North’ - April 25, 2017
- Steam Has Just Gotten ‘Remothered: Tormented Fathers’ - April 25, 2017
- The Latest Promo For ‘Twin Peaks’ Talks About “The Darkness of Future Past” - April 24, 2017
- The Eleventh Season Of ‘The X-Files’ Has Some Retro Teaser Art - April 24, 2017
- The ‘Flesh of the Void’ Trailer Is Strangely Creepy - April 23, 2017
- The Jigsaw Murders – Blu-ray/DVD Release on May 30th, 2017 - April 23, 2017