The New York Harbor Patrol are in over their heads when a ghostly pirate ship appears on the Hudson River, and the Lobster’s hunt for a major mob boss may have something to do with it.
And now, the Lobster’s search for a missing reporter comes to an explosive end aboard that pirate ship.
The Lobster was a vigilante who worked in secret in New York City during the 1930s. He had a reputation for violence, such as killing mobsters and burning his trademark lobster claw symbol into their foreheads.
In modern times, the general public believes the Lobster, popularly known as Lobster Johnson, is only a fictional character created by a retired detective. However, he was a real man (though he was never referred to as “Lobster Johnson” in his own time. That name came later with the fictionalized version of him.) who faced gangsters and paranormal threats.
“In a world currently obsessed with Capes and Cowls, it’s refreshing to have a pulp Sci-Fi book where the hero isn’t perfect, and doesn’t always win.”—Big Comic Page
Writers: Mike Mignola, John Arcudi
Artist: Tonci Zonjic
Cover Artist: Tonci Zonjic
Genre: Crime, Action/Adventure
Publication Date: May 24, 2017
Format: FC, 32 pages; Miniseries
UPC: 7 61568 00116 7 00311
- Hellboy Hell Water Cinnamon Whiskey is Now On Sale - May 23, 2017
- Barry Hoffman Interview - May 23, 2017
- Ragnarok Has A Week Left to Fire Up ‘Warlock 5’ with Cullen Bunn and Jimmy Z Johnson - May 22, 2017
- ‘Alien: Reign of Man’ Lands with Uncork’d Entertainment - May 22, 2017
- Full Details Are Out For The Paul Naschy Collection - May 21, 2017
- New ‘Fang’ Teaser Trailer - May 21, 2017
- Spanish Horror Icon Macarena Gomez Tells All About Gothic Chiller ‘The Black Gloves’ - May 21, 2017
- “It Takes a Monster to Defeat a Monster” in the Latest Trailer for ‘The Mummy’ - May 20, 2017
- Netflix is Giving Us a Prequel to ‘The Dark Crystal!!!’ - May 20, 2017
- ‘Fear Factor’ is Going to Have Snakes and More! - May 20, 2017