The New York Harbor Patrol are in over their heads when a ghostly pirate ship appears on the Hudson River, and the Lobster’s hunt for a major mob boss may have something to do with it.
And now, the Lobster’s search for a missing reporter comes to an explosive end aboard that pirate ship.
The Lobster was a vigilante who worked in secret in New York City during the 1930s. He had a reputation for violence, such as killing mobsters and burning his trademark lobster claw symbol into their foreheads.
In modern times, the general public believes the Lobster, popularly known as Lobster Johnson, is only a fictional character created by a retired detective. However, he was a real man (though he was never referred to as “Lobster Johnson” in his own time. That name came later with the fictionalized version of him.) who faced gangsters and paranormal threats.
“In a world currently obsessed with Capes and Cowls, it’s refreshing to have a pulp Sci-Fi book where the hero isn’t perfect, and doesn’t always win.”—Big Comic Page
Writers: Mike Mignola, John Arcudi
Artist: Tonci Zonjic
Cover Artist: Tonci Zonjic
Genre: Crime, Action/Adventure
Publication Date: May 24, 2017
Format: FC, 32 pages; Miniseries
UPC: 7 61568 00116 7 00311
- “I Came For You” In The Latest ‘War For The Planet Of The Apes’ Clip! - June 21, 2017
- Filming For ‘Godzilla 2’ Is Underway And We Have New Details! - June 21, 2017
- A New Trailer And Poster Are Out For ‘Annabelle: Creation’ - June 21, 2017
- ‘A Plague Tale: Innocence’ Teaser Trailer - June 20, 2017
- ‘Agony’ Gameplay Trailer - June 20, 2017
- We’ve Got The Latest Trailer For ‘Midnighters’ - June 20, 2017
- A New Horror Icon Rises with ‘Bonejangles’ from Wild Eye Releasing! - June 19, 2017
- Lorcan Finnegan’s ‘Without Name’ Hides Something in the Woods - June 19, 2017
- Covers Revealed! Hammer Film’s ‘Captain Kronos’ Sequel Comic! - June 18, 2017
- ‘Teen Wolf’ and ‘Teen Wolf Too’ Collector’s Editions Details - June 18, 2017