Publisher Mohawk Media has announced that classic literature and horror monster, Frankenstein, is to star in its comic book series, Dracula vs. Robin Hood vs. Jekyll & Hyde.
The series has already seen surprise guest stars, including the comeback of Robin Hood’s original love interest, Clorinda, and the historical archetype of all vampires, Dracula the Impaler.
British writer Chris Bunting says: “Frankenstein’s Monster will play a pivotal role, not just in this series, but in a subplot bubbling away that will encompass many other titles from Eco Comics.”
Frankenstein will first appear in Dracula vs. Robin Hood vs. Jekyll & Hyde #3.
Bunting adds: “You will see Frankenstein in a way never portrayed. And this monster is not this issue’s only legendary guest star, as a colossal character from the Robin Hood myth is also introduced.”
Dracula vs. Robin Hood vs. Jekyll & Hyde is produced via the publisher’s range of Eco Comics, entirely paperless titles, designed to have minimal negative impact on the environment and wildlife.
Editor Stuart Buckley explains: “Digital is the future of comic books, without a doubt. The strong reviews that this series is receiving shows that it is more than giving print comics a run for their money.
“Ironically, without paper production we can reduce cover prices, giving readers extra value with the added satisfaction of knowing that the environment hasn’t suffered as a result.
“This series embodies our aim is to bring back fighting and fun to comic books.”
Each issue of Dracula vs. Robin Hood vs. Jekyll & Hyde is twenty-pages, and available to download in various digital formats via the Eco Comics store at a cover price of $1.95. You can order here: Dracula vs. Robin Hood vs. Jekyll & Hyde #3
Dracula vs. Robin Hood vs. Jekyll & Hyde will initially be a three-issue monthly series available exclusively via Eco Comics. Further installments of the series, and other “versus” titles, are to be announced.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013