Black Bed Sheet Books has released Alan Draven’s Fractured Time in trade paperback and digital formats.
Description: Donovan Vicar is a “feeler” — a man who feels the vibrations of people around him. One October evening on his way home, he bumps into a man that he senses to be particularly evil. The man is heading to Dallas, Texas. Donovan embarks on a late bus ride to seek him out. As the empty bus leaves the station in foggy Bitternest, Louisiana, Donovan falls asleep. When he wakes up, he is disoriented by what he sees—he is still in Bitternest, only his surroundings seem more primitive and unfamiliar. He is shocked to realize that he has traveled back in time to the year 1957 and that the city is plagued by the mysterious disappearances of numerous young women.
Everything points to Timothy Crane, a man alleged to have many shady associations and rumored to be dabbling in black magic. Aided by Ritchie Campbell, a young man with his share of dark secrets, and his old friend Edgar Ward, Donovan finds himself caught up with the events unfurling in Bitternest. He is slowly coming to terms with his gifts as a “feeler” and only begins to get a glimpse of all the power brewing inside him. The stakes are raised and everything culminates into one fateful night leaving them less than a week to figure out what Crane is really up to and how to stop him. It might also be Donovan’s only chance to ever get back home…
Check it on Amazon: Fractured Time
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013