Cemetery Dance Publications has announced another release in its ebook line, this one from Graham Masterton, titled Flesh & Blood.
Description: Out in a field, deep in the heart of Iowa hog-farming country, Terence Pearson beheads his own children, apparently without reason.
But appearances are deceptive. Terence is saving his children from a fate far worse: The Green Traveller, a strange mummer dressed in leaves, who with his companions, The Surgeon and The Witness, bring terror and pain to those who cross him. Terence knows his children are descendants of The Green Traveller, and he’s returning for them — the consequences of which will be devastating…
This is a complex novel which features genetics as its theme, alongside a story involving the insertion of human genes into a monstrous pig. Steeped in legends, Flesh & Blood is a fascinating read with eviscerations and decapitations aplenty.
You can pick up the Kindle edition for only $4.99 here: Flesh & Blood
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013