Evileye Booksposted by
We thought you might like to see what Evileye Books is up to these days. Here’s a list of their Fall releases (these are all available in paperback and digital editions:
An undead avenger controlled by the talisman of an opportunistic sidekick. But where magic and money mingle, Hell itself will follow.
Book one of an ongoing series, The Dead Sheriff: Zombie Damnation, takes the weird wester genre down the path of zombies, magic and demons, blending it all with the classic adventure dime novels of the frontier days to spin an unforgettable and haunting yarn of the Old West.
Check it out on Amazon: The Dead Sheriff
Featuring more than a dozen New York Times bestselling authors, our debut volume of “The Burning Maiden” challenges the line between horror fiction and literature.
Contributors include Joe R. Lansdale, Matthew Pearl, Lyndsay Faye, Sarah Langan, Tim Lebbon, Bruce Boston, Louis Bayard, Charles Johnson, and many more!
Check it out on Amazon: The Burning Maiden
The first collection of supernatural tales from acclaimed author Orrin Grey. These ten stories haunted by ghosts, ghouls, and other anomolies are a unique tincture of the classic sensibilities of writers like M.R. James, Lovecraft, and Poe, mixed with contemporary comic book and cinematic influences to create an elixir that is equal parts wonder and unease.
Check it out on Amazon: Never Bet The Devil
Cullen Bunn, acclaimed writer and co-creator of the New York Times bestselling graphic novel series, “The Sixth Gun,” and the all ages fiction series, “Crooked Hills,” brings together fourteen of his most haunting and critically praised short horror and supernatural stories in a volume that is sure to become a standard-bearer for the new wave of emerging speculative fiction voices.
Check it out on Amazon: Creeping Stones
Jack Harlow walks untouched through the dark. He sees the things that exist there—the ghosts, the vampires, the demons. He sees them and knows them, but they cannot touch him. Until the night he interferes to protect the woman he loves. Now his untouchable nature is inverted. The creatures of the night are drawn to him, and aim to collect his soul as a prize.
Check it out on Amazon: Darkwalker
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013