Born in 2013 as a joint effort between Italian, Latvian, Danish and Polish entrepreneurs with several years of experience in the field of music and entertainment, European Horror Convention (a.k.a. European Horror Con) is a Horror convention with a revolutionary goal: to offer a 360 degree horror-themed form of entertainment. With that in mind, not only will the event focus on horror cinematography and literature, but also live music, body modifications, tattoos and art, all of which strictly related to the horror universe.
The festival, in conjunction with Latvia’s Fontaine Festival and Poland’s Cropp Tattoo Konwent,will take place on 15-16-17 August 2014 at the Fontaine Palace, a renovated Soviet-era factory in the small but vibrant town of Liepaja, in Latvia. European Horror Convention’s intent is to cater to all kinds of audiences, from hardcore horror enthusiasts to insatiable party-goers. It will therefore include movie screenings, tattoo booths, live music, book and videogame showcases, meets & greets with horror biz professionals, workshops, light and extreme forms of entertainment, and more.
For further information about European Horror Convention, visit the website:www.europeanhorror.com
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015