Join Steel City Zombies at the Eat Your Heart Out Zombie Valentine’s Day Party to raise funds to save the Evans City Cemetery Chapel, an iconic filming location in George Romero’s Night of the Living Dead. This Pittsburgh area filmed movie was the founding pillar in American zombie pop culture.
Get zombied up and come enjoy the rock melodies of Overland, and party with a fun crowd. The Zombie Valentine’s Party is a great place to meet other people (& zombies) and have a good time. There will be raffles of zombie and chapel related items, shot specials, contests and prizes, and more!
The special event is being held at the Oakmont Tavern, 814 Allegheny River Boulevard, Oakmont, PA 15139, from 8:30pm till close on Saturday, February 11, 2012.
Most door proceeds, as well as shot specials, raffles, etc. will be donated directly to the Fix the Chapel efforts to save the Evans City Cemetery Chapel. The goal is to raise $1,000 during this event, and you can make it happen.
Who: Steel City Zombies
What: Eat Your Heart Out Zombie Valentine’s Party
Where: The Oakmont Tavern, Oakmont, PA
When: February 11, 2012, 8:30pm
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013