Abaddon Books has released the digital edition of Chuck Wendig’s Double Dead: Bad Blood, the novella sequel to Double Dead.
Description: San Francisco after the zombie apocalypse. The vampire turned shepherd-with-a-shotgun Coburn is on the trail of his vampire sire. There’s bad blood between them and scores to be settled.
But just out in the Bay in the abandoned fortress prison of Alcatraz, a ketamine-snorting cult of New age weirdoes who eat the flesh of the zombie as some kind of grotesque communion bring a new threat to Coburn’s continuing existence – super zombies!
After his rip-roaring debut novel, Double Dead, the inimitable Wendig has returned to his world turned upside by the zombie apocalypse, in which a lone vampire finds himself protecting a terrified remnant of mankind. Or ‘lunch’ as he prefers to think of them.
Irreverent, bloody, and darkly humorous, Bad Blood goes for the throat from the first sentence and is another exclusive ebook novella from Abaddon Books.
You can pick up the Kindle edition here: Double Dead: Bad Blood
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013