Dark Quest Books has initiated a new selective imprint, Ambrotos Press, aimed at the horror market. Ty Schwamberger is the acquisitions editor and works in close contact with Neal Levin, owner of Dark Quest. The mission of Ambrotos is to publish only the highest quality fiction in the horror genre from some of today’s most well-known authors. The new imprint will publish up to four books a year and be by invite only. Titles will be released in Trade Paperback and Ebook format.
Here’s the tentative release schedule for Ambrotos …
1st Quarter (anthology) – Relics & Remains, edited by Ty Schwamberger. Featuring Stories by: John Everson, Adam P. Lewis, Tim Deal, Deborah LeBlanc, Steven Shrewsbury, Thomas A. Erb, Dean Harrison, Sheldon Higdon, Maurice Broaddus, Wrath James White, Mike Oliveri, Dora Machado, Michael Laimo and Jeff Strand.
2nd Quarter (anthology) – Death, Be Not Proud, Edited by Thomas A. Erb
3rd Quarter (novel) – Pure Hate by Wrath James White
4th Quarter (anthology) – Twisted Tales – an anthology, edited by Ty Schwamberger, Dean Harrison & Thomas A. Erb.
1st Quarter (anthology) – Vampires Don’t Sparkle!, edited by Michael West
2nd Quarter (novella) – The Haunted House by the Cemetery by John Everson
3rd Quarter (novella) – Deadlands by Gord Rollo
4th Quater (anthology) – To be announced
You can learn more about the imprint and follow what’s going on here: Ambrotos Press on Facebook
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013