Twilight? True Blood? Want a closer look at the sexual appeal of vampires today?
The mere mention of vampires used to be enough to make people think of a nocturnal predator but, over the centuries, the vampire has changed from monstrous villain to sexual object, for both men and women alike.
Now, join author Corvis Nocturnum in his newest work, Allure of the Vampire: Our Sexual Attraction to the Undead, as he reveals the fascinating evolution of this icon as it has lured and enticed us in folklore, film and books. Corvis explores this interest from the days of ancient civilization to the living breathing inhabitants of our modern subculture, the “living vampire” community. Allure of the Vampire takes a more penetrating look at the magnetism these creatures hold over us.
Due to his profound familiarity with several sub-cultural communities, Corvis has a unique insight into our lust for the danger and alluring beauty of the vampire. He has appeared as a guest on numerous radio programs and at bookstores, as well as given several college presentations.
Published by Dark Moon Press, you can learn more and/or order here: Allure of The Vampire
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013