How good is your horror movie knowledge? Up for a little challenge?
To help promote their Dark Chocolate, M&Ms has put together a fun little game that’s sure to challenge all horror movie buffs. They’ve posted a game based a drawing that depicts fifty horror movies. Your job is to identify all fifty objects and associate each one with its corresponding horror movie. While a few of the movies are dark science fiction, most of the others are fairly well known within the genre. All you have to do is make the connection.
Willing to give it a try?
Here’s the link: Dark Just Got Fun
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009