With overwhelming support from comic shops, chain and independent bookstores, Scholastic, and fans everywhere, Plants vs. Zombies books have become a smash-hit!
“We’re thrilled our Plants vs. Zombies comics are a hit with PvZ fans of all ages and very excited for more to come next year!” noted Dark Horse Director of Licensing Nick McWhorter.
Stemming out of the hit game that won over thirty Game of the Year awards, Plants vs. Zombies: Lawnmageddon is now available to tickle funny bones and thrill . . . brains. In this comic expansion of the botanical battle, Eisner-winning writer Paul Tobin (Bandette) and artist Ron Chan (The Guild, Husbands) take us on an original Plants vs. Zombies escapade that’ll charm young, old, and Crazy Dave, too!
In May 2014, Dark Horse Comics released The Art of Plants vs. Zombies. Part zombie memoir, part celebration of zombie triumphs, and part anti-plant screed, this is a treasure trove of never-before-seen concept art and material from Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies 2, Plants vs. Zombies Adventures, and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare.
Look for the print collection of the second comic series, Plants vs. Zombies: Timepocalypse, on sale in finer comic shops and bookstores everywhere on January 13, 2015! Plus, download Plants vs. Zombies: Timepocalypse #1 today from Digital.DarkHorse.com! From the same team that delivered Plants vs. Zombies: Lawnmageddon, this new tale is a rollicking romp through time and space!
Praise for Plants vs. Zombies: Lawnmageddon
“If you are a fan of plants, zombies, Plants vs. Zombies, or all-age adventure comics, take a look at Plants vs. Zombies: Lawnmageddon. It’s a quick read and good fun, and if you’re still in the Halloween mood in November, it fits that zombie itch you may still have.”—Comic Attack
“This good book, except all ugly plantz and peeples who get in the way. But full on hansum zombies. Leave door open whle reading. Do not wear a hat.” – The Zombies
- September JournalStone Newsletter - September 5, 2016
- Win a Weird Western Story Bundle Courtesy of ChiZine Publications! - August 26, 2016
- Graveyard – Book Review - August 25, 2016
- Exclusive Interview with ‘Casefile: ARKHAM’ Creators Josh Finney and Patrick McEvoy! - August 23, 2016
- Brother – Book Review - August 22, 2016
- Sullen Falls – Book Review - August 18, 2016
- Interview with Nicole Cushing, Author of The Sadist’s Bible - August 16, 2016
- Seize the Night – Book Review - August 15, 2016
- Great Weird Tales – Book Review - August 8, 2016
- Advanced Art Preview – ‘Witchfinder: City of the Dead #1’ - August 8, 2016