Inner Chains is an FPS horror funded on Kickstarter, that immediately attracted players’ attention with awesome visuals inspired by surrealistic art. The newest Inner Chains gameplay trailer published by IMGN.PRO and Telepaths’ Tree presents a lot of changes to the combat system. Better graphic and sound effects, improved animations, and a wide range of weapons are visible. NPCs have also been modified to have a more diverse appearance – some of them are significantly faster than the others and now have different move sets. Inner Chains’ universe is full of secrets, which is why you can now clearly see marks that have been left by monstrous experiments on the bodies of characters you meet, and the environment now is even more dangerous with the addition of new deadly plants.
Inner Chains is an FPS horror game set in a surreal, dark, and deadly biomechanical world that resembles nothing like you have ever encountered. In the world of Inner Chains, you don’t get to set the rules: you are just a small part of a hostile, unwelcoming universe. If you want to survive, the only thing you can do is to try to discover its secrets.
As one of the inhabitants of this world, your head is filled with the teachings of the Ruling Caste. You have only one goal: to get to a mythical place called the Last Hope and leave this sick, degenerated, dying planet once and for all. You embark on your journey full of fanatical zeal, but soon it becomes clear that nothing is what it seems in this strange world. To discover your role in it, you’ll have to fight for survival, face hostile fauna and flora, overcome your own weaknesses, remain vigilant to your surroundings, and explore the secrets of the game’s world. Your survival depends entirely on your watchfulness, logical judgment, quick reflexes, accuracy, and your ability to use your surroundings to your advantage.
Forgotten ruins and caves in the mountains, a dangerous forest where both flora and fauna lie in wait to attack you, and numerous religious sites and majestic temples adapted by the Ruling Caste, whose existence and goals hide many dark secrets – in the vast, surreal world of Inner Chains you’ll visit all these places and learn their unique histories, arming yourself with knowledge which will help you in your ultimate battle with the enemy.
INNER CHAINS’ MAIN FEATURES
- Interaction between weapons, their users, and the environment.
- A dark biomechanical world where both fauna and flora lie in wait for your slightest stumble.
- Stunning surreal visual style.
- Deadly, intelligent, and challenging opponents.
- Unusual locations with their own unique stories.
- A dense, suggestive atmosphere of terror, magnified by the fantastic soundtrack composed by Michal Staczkun.
- Subtle thriller elements that will fill you with fear in unusual, inventive ways.
- Thrilling action combined with an interesting, hair-raising story.
Inner Chains will launch in Q2 2017.
- The ‘Hellraiser: Anthology’ Has Such Wonderful Sights to Show You! - March 28, 2017
- Be Careful What You ‘Wish Upon’ in This Trailer! - March 28, 2017
- ‘Killing Floor 2’ Adds “The Descent” Content Pack - March 26, 2017
- The Dahmers ‘In The Dead Of Night’ Coming April 7th - March 26, 2017
- Brad Dourif Leads ‘The Control Group’ on iTunes and Digital HD Today - March 26, 2017
- Are You Ready to Check Out ‘The Elevator Game’? - March 25, 2017
- ‘The Heretics’ Gets a Teaser Trailer - March 25, 2017
- Meet Marvel’s Newest Heroes – Your First Look at ‘Monsters Unleashed’ #1! - March 25, 2017
- The ‘Death Note’ Trailer is Out! - March 24, 2017
- This April Be Prepared to Experience ‘A Dark Song’ - March 24, 2017