Crypt TV, the digital genre network that aims to be ‘Marvel for Monsters,’ will be premiering Season 2 of its hit monster series The Look-See during a special screening at RTX Austin on August 4th in Austin, Texas. RTX Austin hosted by Rooster Teeth is an international fan convention celebrating internet culture.
Now in its eighth year, RTX Austin will draw more than 65,000 attendees to the Austin Convention Center August 3-5 to play the newest unreleased video games, see top internet celebrities in live shows and panels, and experience the best in animation, gaming, and entertainment.
In June, Crypt announced the return of Season 2 of The Look-See for four episodes.
In addition to the bullet points, there is a quote from CEO, Jack Davis as well as the recent news of Crypt surpassing 1-million subscribers on its YouTube:
- Following the premiere there will be a panel moderated by Crypt TV CEO & Co-Founder Jack Davis that will include James Janisse aka DeadMeat. This is a onetime fan preview with only 1,000 seats available.
- Fans will also be able to meet The Look-See in person at Crypt’s booth during limited hours on August 3rd-5th. Following RTX Austin season two of The Look-See will be released weekly on August 31st.
- The 1st season of The Look-See recorded over 30,000,000 views combined between Facebook, YouTube and Crypt’s website and the nearly 20 minute long, chronological supercut of Season 1 has over 3.4MM views, and episodes have amassed over 32M views.
- Season 2 will be dialogue free like the first The Look-See season, which spawned several fan reaction videos and long YouTube mythology deep dive videos that combined to have millions of views themselves.
- Season 2 will feature YouTuber, James Janisse aka DeadMeat, who has just under 1 million YouTube subscribers.
- Crypt will continue to produce and release ancillary content for Season 2 of The Look-See like their show Mayhem, Murder & Monsters, a Look-See AR filter& Look-See txt message stories that contain Easter eggs and clue about the characters origins. Crypt released all season 1 content on its The Look-See Facebook Show Page which has over 340,000 followers. All season 2 content will be released simultaneously on Crypt TV’s website, YouTube & Facebook Show Page.