ChiZine Publications (CZP) has announced all of its titles are now available for the iPad, iPhone and iPod via Apple’s iTunes Store.
“This is a natural step,” says CZP Co-Publisher Brett Alexander Savory. “Being in the iTunes store is a must to reach iPad and iPhone users.”
ChiZine Publications has already made their titles available electronically via Amazon, Kobo, Barnes & Noble and many other electronic book retailers. Co-Publisher Sandra Kasturi reiterated CZP’s commitment to the ebook format, stating, “You can really see the change from a year ago. Get on the bus or subway and you’ll find half the people are reading off a device rather than a physical book. We take pride in our physical books and ebooks. We want to reach both readers and for them to have great experiences because of the writing and the visual impact.”
All of CZP’s eBooks can be found, purchased and downloaded via iTunes by searching for the author name or title. Direct links will be on the CZP site in the next few days.
Other formats are available for purchase via the ChiZine website.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013