In this bold thriller peppered with dark humor and interlocking mystery, an eccentric mountain man is on the run from the authorities, surviving the winter by breaking into empty vacation homes in a remote community. Regularly calling into radio talk shows — where he has acquired the nickname “Buster” — to rant about the impending Inversion at the turn of the millennium, he is haunted by visions of being lost at sea, and memories of his former life as a family man.
Buster (Rami Malek) was once Jonah, a hard-working husband and father whose job as the night-shift concierge at a hotel took its toll on his psyche and, consequently, his marriage to the sensitive Marty (Kate Lyn Sheil) — until a chance encounter with a conspiracy-obsessed drifter (DJ Qualls) changed the course of their lives forever. As the solitary present-day Buster drifts from house to house, eluding the local sheriff at every turn, we gradually piece together the events that fractured his life and left him alone on top of a snowy mountain, or perhaps in a small rowboat in the middle of a vast ocean — or both, in this visceral mind bender that will provoke discussion long after it turns your world upside-down.
- Terror Comes to Ancient Greece Today: ‘Medusa’s Labyrinth VR’ Now Available on Steam - May 27, 2017
- ‘White Raven’ Is Coming Home - May 27, 2017
- RLJ Entertainment Is Embracing The ‘Mayhem’ - May 27, 2017
- Sin At Home With The Second Season Of ‘Lucifer’ This August - May 26, 2017
- The Influences of Stephen King When It Comes To The New Take On ‘The Mist’ - May 26, 2017
- ‘Death Camp’ Is Going International - May 25, 2017
- ‘The Shining’ To Be Part Of This Year’s Halloween Horror Nights Maze - May 25, 2017
- Fox To Haunt Hulu With The First Season Of ‘The Exorcist’ - May 25, 2017
- Can’t Get Enough Of ‘Twin Peaks?’ Now You Can Watch The New Title Sequence Whenever You Want! - May 24, 2017
- Be Careful What You ‘Wish Upon’ In This Trailer - May 24, 2017