Entitled “Voorhees Stomp”, the video directed by Aaron Romero is a tongue-in-cheek 8-bit tribute to the seventh installment of the Friday the 13th franchise, “Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan.”
Mixing the 1989 movie with the 1989 “Friday the 13th” NES game, the video sees the iconic Jason Voorhees showing off his “killer moves” in Crystal Lake and New York City. With both Videogram and director Romero being fans of the franchise, every kill from the movie has been carefully recreated with reverence, detail and a healthy dose of humor.
The “Pre-Cert” LP/CD/download will be released on November 13th. “Camp Blood EP”, a limited edition 10″ pic disc/download featuring the remixes of the track and more, will be released on December 18th.
- Sadako vs Kayako – Movie Review - January 26, 2017
- The Demolisher – Movie Review - January 23, 2017
- November JournalStone Newsletter - November 4, 2016
- Enter to Win Tickets to See ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ — Back in Theatres for Two Days Only! - October 25, 2016
- Help Celebrate the Release of ‘Freaks Anon’ – Enter to Win a Signed Copy! - October 10, 2016
- October JournalStone Newsletter - October 5, 2016
- Enter to Win a copy of ‘The Devil’s Work’! - September 29, 2016
- September JournalStone Newsletter - September 5, 2016
- Win a Weird Western Story Bundle Courtesy of ChiZine Publications! - August 26, 2016
- Graveyard – Book Review - August 25, 2016