– Featuring a frightening line-up of three Steam horror adventure titles, the new Stellar bundle from Bundle Stars is sure to give PC gamers a frightening night of gaming – without the scary price tag.
Launched today, the Horror Fest bundle includes; brilliantly designed horror adventure Scratches Director’s Cut, surreal but extremely playable Vigil: Blood Bitterness and spell-casting RPG Avencast: Rise of the Mage. All for just $1!
Combining role-playing, adventure and action, the Horror Fest bundle brings PC gamers three awesome games with a 97%* saving off the regular retail price. By buying from Bundle Stars gamers make huge savings, but they also help to support the game developers and contribute to the SpecialEffect charity, which helps children and adults with severe disabilities to enjoy computer games ( www.specialeffect.org.uk).
The Horror Fest Bundle serves up many hours of gaming for amazing value at only $1. It features:
Scratches Director’s Cut: Gamers take on the role of horror writer Michael Arthate, as he arrives at Blackwood Manor – a solitary Victorian mansion which conceals a terrible secret. A careful combination of inventory-based and deductive-style puzzles, integrated with a riveting storyline, non-linear gameplay and intricately detailed graphics will see players immersed in this adventure horror and captivated by the haunting Gothic atmosphere as they work to uncover the evil hidden between the walls. (Steam PC available in English)
Vigil: Blood Bitterness – Players are put in the dark and disturbing world of an ancient civilization in this stylised gothic horror adventure game. With 3D graphics and point-and-click playability, players must avoid deadly traps, solve puzzles and even devour the faces of slaves – all to reveal the secrets of the past and exact revenge on Evil, with the ultimate goal of freeing themselves from the torment. (Steam PC available in English)
Avencast: Rise of the Mage – This action role-playing game is set in a perilous fantasy world where players begin the journey at the renowned wizardry academy Avencast. Honing skills in potions, spell castings, weapons and combat, players must prepare themselves for the demonic hoarde that is about to descend. Armed with over 60 different combat moves and spells, and over 100 different equipment items, players must cast spells, solve riddles and take on bosses to fight off the nightmarish creatures that threaten the survival of this world. (PC Steam available in English & German)
The Horror Fest bundle, containing three awesome indie Steam games, is available to download now at http://www.bundlestars.com/deals/horror-fest-bundle/?pr for just $1, but gamers should be quick as this bundle is available for a limited time only.
*Promotional savings are based on USD retail prices and are correct at the time of publishing.
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015