Gauntlet Press has announced that F. Paul Wilson’s Cold City, Book One of The Early Years Trilogy is in the process of being proofed and is set for publication Summer 2012.
Description: Cold City kicks off The Early Years Trilogy. It’s 1990. A twenty-one-year old named Jack has dropped out of college, leaving his old life behind to build a new one in NYC. This is pre-Disney Manhattan and the city still has lots of rough edges. He has connected with Abe but is unaware of his real business. He will soon meet Julio but doesn’t own a gun yet. He runs afoul of some machete-wielding Dominicans, hires on as a driver for a smuggler, wanders into the East Side Marriott the night Rabbi Kahane is killed, winds up on the wrong side of some jihadist Arabs, and disrupts a ring smuggling pre-teen sex slaves. And that’s just Book One.
F. Paul Wilson is using an outline for this book and those purchasing the lettered edition will get an original outline page.
Interested readers can pre-order the book here: Cold City
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013