Delirium Books has released the digital edition of Bleed With Me by Maurice Broaddus.
Description: A folie a deux. The shared madness of two. When two lives become so intertwined that the symptoms of one can be passed along to another. So when Lorelei Davina’s veins open up one night in a suicide attempt she didn’t initiate, it began her descent into a world she never suspected existed.
A folie a deux. It can be a symptom of the greatest kind of love. Or the greatest horror.
Because what can be a greater horror than when one person refuses to let go?
In addition, Broaddus has seen the recent release ofthe final novel in his urban fantasy series, The Knights of Breton Court, King’s War in mass market paperback by Angry Robot Books.
You can catch an interview with the author on Grasping for the Wind here: Maurice Broaddus
And a podcast interview with him on The Once and Future Podcast here: Broaddus Podcast Interview
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013