In the last book of the trilogy, Beyond Here Lies Nothing, Gary McMahon returns to the Concrete Grove, the ‘sink estate’ where nightmares are all too real. The horror returns 28th August (US & Can) and 13th September (UK) from Solaris.
Description: Marc Price arrives on the estate to research a book about the “Northumbrian Poltergeist,” an infamous case from the 1970s. As Marc teases out the suppressed details of the story, he finds himself drawn to a woman whose young daughter went missing years ago during a spate of child abductions. Then the scarecrows appear, their heads plastered with photographs of the long-missing and the dead…
A door has been opened and a presence is about to step through. It is up to Marc to put the ghosts to rest and unravel fact from fiction.
McMahon’s Concrete Grove series is a spine-tingling contemporary horror trilogy merging ancient horrors with modern themes of deprivation and social despair. Join him as he closes this stunning trilogy with with a very different kind of ‘broken Britain.’
About The Author: Gary McMahon’s fiction has appeared in anthologies in both the UK and US, including The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror and The Year’s Best Fantasy and Horror. He is the British-Fantasy-Award-nominated author of Rough Cut, All Your Gods Are Dead, Dirty Prayers, How to Make Monsters, Rain Dogs, Different Skins, Pieces of Midnight, The Harm and Hungry Hearts.
You can preorder this mass market paperback from Amazon here: Beyond Here Lies Nothing
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013