Gauntlet Press has received two copies of the Deluxe 2-Volume Slipcased Hardcover 50th Anniversary edition of Ray Bradbury’s Dandelion Wine and are auctioning them off. Here are the details of the publication:
- Signed by Ray Bradbury and Stephen King
- Limited to just 100 copies
- A brand new introduction by Stephen King
- Includes all the original illustrations that accompanied the individual stories when they first saw print in the magazines of the 1940s and ’50s.
- Includes a second book: Summer Morning, Summer Night, featuring all the other Greentown, Illinois stories — some of which are previously unpublished. Edited by Donn Albright and Jon Eller – of all the other Greentown stories, both published and unpublished. The front and back cover art are Bradbury paintings. There were just 100 copies of this book printed and are only sold as a companion piece to the King-signed edition of Dandelion Wine.
- Both books are housed together in a red slipcase.
The bidding starts at the $750 cover price. Gauntlet will accept just one bid from each customer so make it your best and they’ll let the winners know in one week (postage and insurance are additional). Bids must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject mention “Dandelion Wine Bid.” Auction ends Tuesday, February 26th. A true collector’s edition, this 2-book deluxe set will skyrocket in value.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009