Janice Kaplan’s new shopping-meets-suspense adventure novel, A Job To Kill For: A Lacy Fields Mystery, is scheduled for release from Touchstone (part of Simon & Schuster, Inc.) on August 5, 2008. This is the bestselling author’s second novel starring the irresistible Lacy Fields. Description: Lacy Fields, tireless mom, doting wife to a successful Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, interior decorator to the stars, and part-time sleuth is back! When Lacy’s beautiful young client is murdered in her newly decorated Los Angeles penthouse, Lacy is stunned to find her own best friend at the top of the suspect list. Determined to uncover the truth, Lacy puts her own life at risk as she confronts a crazed reality show producer, a dangerously clever professor, and a hunky bad-boy motorcyclist.
Janice Kaplan is the Editor of Parade, the largest circulation magazine in America, and has produced TV shows for the major networks.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009