Happy birthday to Untreed Reads.
Yep, their one year anniversary is finally here. Their official birthday is actually 1/29, which marks the day they launched their first title. That was How to Eat Fruit by the wonderful Anne Brooke, who would later go on to publish a whole bunch more with Untreed Reads. Now, 365 days later (or so), Untreed Reads has over 100 titles from both new and established authors and in a wide variety of genres. They went from only having their titles for sale at Smashwords to being distributed around the world.
As a thank-you to everyone for their amazing support over the last year, Untreed Reads is discounting their titles 25% all around the Internet… and even offering three free titles. That means our short stories are as low as $0.75 and their full-lengths are only $4.50 each.
Here, for your reference, are all the retailers that will be discounting Untreed Reads titles 25% for the anniversary sale beginning Tuesday, February 1st through February 28th. Please note that not all titles are available at all retailers:
- The Untreed Reads Store
- The Sony Reader Store
- BarnesAndNoble.com (select titles only)
The following retailers will be offering the free downloads of The Zagzagel Diaries: Forsaken by Bryl R. Tyne and Roads Through Amelia: The Beast and the Forgotten Tribesman by Joshua Calkins-Treworgy (where these titles appear in their catalog):
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013