The International Thriller Writers has announced the submission period for its 2011 Thriller Awards Competition is now open. All novels first published in the English language by a commercial ITW Recognized Publisher within the 2010 calendar year are eligible for the respective categories listed on the Awards page on ITW’s website.
ITW will solicit publishers for eligible work, but ultimately it is the responsibility of each author who would like to be considered for an award category to contact his publisher and ensure copies reach each judge in that category by the stated deadline dates.
Publishers, agents, publicists and/or authors are required to get copies of eligible work into the hands of the category judges no later than December 1 to allow adequate time to review the titles.
Full instructions and Rules for Eligibility can be found here: 2011 Thriller Awards
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013