THE GREAT GALAXIES BUNDLE
The Great Galaxies Adventure SF Bundle – Curated by Kevin J. Anderson
It’s that time of year to sit back on the beach, pick up a good book—or a whole bundle of them!—and travel across time and space.
I’ve curated 14 Adventure Science Fiction books for a mind-bending reading roller-coaster ride across the galaxy. Name your own price, and get them all.
In this Great Galaxies StoryBundle, you’ll get a brand-new exclusive novel by legendary SF master Alan Dean Foster, Prodigals—not yet released to the general public! Nexus is the first novel featuring the cosmic superhero by comics master Mike Baron, and Dr. Alien by Rajnar Vajra pits a human psychologist against an incomprehensible alien mindset to avert a galactic war.
The beautiful anthology, Last Cities of Earth—created by fan-favorite artist Jeff Sturgeon—contains 14 stories set in a fabulous post-apocalyptic future, written by David Gerrold, Mike Resnick, Brenda Cooper, Jody Lynn Nye, Steven L. Sears, Cat Rambo, and others, each accompanied by a full-color painting by Sturgeon. And who doesn’t like cats? Space cats? Mary Turzillo has an entire collection of her Cosmic Cats and Fantastic Furballs. For more great stories, Writers of the Future, volume 31, contains the best short fiction from the winners and finalists of one of the most respected writing contests in the genre.
Zeroland by Ryan Winters features a deadly post-apocalyptic America, where a man has been murdered at a research facility in the Arctic Circle and a deadly alien creature is on the loose. And for something a little lighter, Winston Chase and the Alpha Machine by William Van Winkle, offers a YA SF adventure in which Winston realizes that the school bully isn’t the biggest thing he needs to worry about—waking up to being a half-alien freak is worse.
Revenge, the first book in the City of Kaus series by Dani Hoots, is a swashbuckling LGBTQ+ sci-fi Western you won’t want to miss. In Day 9 by Robert Jeschonek, a genius builds a machine to bring mankind closer to God, another genius builds a cathedral with a mind of its own, and three searchers race a serial killer to find the man with the key to salvation.
Starhelm Epsilon by David Viergutz follows a plucky crew consisting of a Han Solo-like mech pilot thrust into a galactic war between three competing factions. And John Wilker delivers in the same genre with Any Job Will Do, where the unification wars happened a while ago, and Jax’s parents fought for the losing side. Now he takes the jobs he can get—smuggling, bounty hunting, hauling cargo. If it pays, he’ll do it.
Wisecracking star-sailor Gus Johansson’s beach-bum retirement suddenly goes from boring to blazing when he pulls a 1400-year-old robot and a sentient spaceship from the sea in Corvus Ascending. Soon, Gus and his crew of misfits are in the fight of their lives against an old enemy.
And finally, rounding out the star-spanning 14 books, Debunked by Dito Abbott launches the Terravenum Chronicles, a wild adventure of explorers and curses, ancient prophecies, sarcastic swords of legend, and mutant slime beasts.
That should be enough to keep your imagination busy throughout the dullest vacation. – Kevin J. Anderson
* * *
For StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $5 (or more, if you’re feeling generous), you’ll get the basic bundle of four books in any ebook format—WORLDWIDE.
- Corvus Ascending by Dale Sale
- Any Job Will Do by John Wilker
- Cosmic Cats & Fantastic Furballs by Mary A. Turzillo
- Winston Chase and the Alpha Machine by William Van Winkle
If you pay at least the bonus price of just $20, you get all four of the regular books, plus ten more books for a total of 14!
- Day 9 by Robert Jeschonek
- Debunked by Dito Abbott
- Starhelm Epsilon by David Viergutz
- City of Kaus #1: Revenge by Dani Hoots
- Zeroland by Ryan Winters
- Writers of the Future: Volume 31 edited by David Farland
- Prodigals by Alan Dean Foster
- Jeff Sturgeon’s Last Cities of Earth edited by Jennifer Brozek
- Nexus by Mike Baron
- Alien by Rajnar Vajra
This bundle is available only for a limited time via http://www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub, .mobi) for all books!
It’s also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
- Get quality reads: We’ve chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
- Pay what you want (minimum $5): Youdecide how much these fantastic books are worth. If you can only spare a little, that’s fine! You’ll still get access to a batch of exceptional titles.
- Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there’s nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
- Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to the Challenge Center for Space Education!
- Receive extra books: If you beat the bonus price, you’ll get the bonus books!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.