Twenty-First Century King by Bev Vincentposted by
Cemetery Dance Publications has announced Twenty-First Century King by Bev Vincent, a “surprise in-stock” signed Limited Edition chapbook featuring a full color cover. This great new collectible is in the warehouse now and will be ready to ship early next week, so if it interests you, don’t wait to place your order.
Description: Since the turn of the century, Bev Vincent, author of The Stephen King Illustrated Companion and The Road to the Dark Tower, has been reviewing the works of Stephen King. These reviews have been published in a variety of venues, including Onyx Reviews, The Essential Stephen King, FEARnet, the Conroe Courier, and Cemetery Dance magazine.
Twenty-First Century King collects these reviews for the first time, starting with Riding the Bullet, King’s first published work after his near-fatal accident in 1999. The twenty-one reviews (amounting to nearly 21,000 words) cover works of non-fiction, collections, collaborations, pseudonymous works and novels, including five books from the Dark Tower series.
The signed, limited edition is only $12 here: Twenty-First Century King
- The Nest – Blu-ray Review - February 14, 2013
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013