The Wind Through the Keyhole – Limited Editionposted by Dave
Donald M. Grant is now taking advance orders for the limited editions of Stephen King’s The Wind Through The Keyhole, illustrated by Jae Lee, which expects to ship by the end of February, 2012. There will be a Deluxe edition of 800 copies signed by King and Jae Lee but orders will be open first to those who had previously ordered a S&N edition of The Little Sisters of Eluria below #801 and who still own their copy. If there are any copies remaining approximately 6 weeks after the Deluxe Edition is shipped, they will do a lottery drawing for those copies.
In addition to the Deluxe Edition, there will be 5,000 copies of the Artist Edition signed by Jae Lee only and orders will be open to anyone for those editions.
For more information visit the Grant Books site: The Wind Through the Keyhole
Read the first 5 pages here: Wind Through the Keyhole Excerpt
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013