The last issue of Suspense Magazine for 2012 has been released. In this issue, they let you know the Best of 2012 and also reveal their newest award “The Crimson Scribe” which will be given to the Best Book of 2012. With the suspense / thriller / mystery / horror genre so big, they split them into eleven categories. The winners announced in each category are not in any order. They also were honored to bring you some great interviews such as Richard Belzer talking about his latest book Dead Wrong and Simon Tolkien addressing Order from Berlin.
Something else makes this issue very special, because of all the support readers have given them over the years, they’ve made this issue FREE for everyone. We’ll include a link below for you. You may pass this out and spread the word to all your friends, family, people on the street, in the drive thru, at work, wherever.
Here’s what you’ll find inside the December 2012 issue of Suspense Magazine:
- Excerpt of A Darkly Hidden Truth by Donna Fletcher Crow
- Rules of Fiction with Richard North Patterson by Anthony J. Franze
- Delving into Dark Minds: a Conversation with Michael Robotham
- Stranger Than Fiction: The Bunnyman! By Donald Allen Kirch
- The Un-Dead by Morley Swingle
- Featured Artist: Andreea Bianca Grigore
- Inside the Pages: Suspense Magazine Book Reviews
- Suspense Magazine: Best in Film 2012
- Hollywood Hexes: Poltergeist, The Exorcist, & The Omen by CK Webb
- Meet Jock Boucher by David Lyons
- TusCon 39: Sci Fi, Fantasy & Horror Convention by Mark P. Sadler
- Head to Love by Kazimierz Kyrcz, Jr.
You can pick up the PDF of this issue for free simply by clicking the cover here: Suspense Magazine, December 2012
And if you enjoy what you read, you can subscribe here: Suspense Magazine