Stephen King to Appear at Benefit for The Mark Twain House and Museumposted by Russ Thompson
“On Thursday, July 18, at 8:00 p.m., Stephen will appear on stage at The Bushnell, 166 Capitol Avenue in downtown Hartford, Connecticut, in conversation with WNPR radio personality Colin McEnroe. Proceeds from the event benefit the continuing educational and preservation activities of The Mark Twain House & Museum.
Tickets will be open for purchase by members of the museum on Monday, March 18, and to the general public on Thursday, March 21. At that time reservations may be made at www.bushnell.org or 860-987-5900. (Membership is available by calling 860-280-3112, or by going to www.marktwainhouse.org. Members will be given a special on-sale code for ticket purchasing.)
Stephen King fans are being given a special opportunity to purchase tickets before the general on-sale date, beginning Tuesday, March 19th, by using the promotional code CLEMENS.
Ticket prices range from $25 to $75 (additional service fees apply) with a special VIP ticket for $250, which includes a reception with Stephen King and an autographed book.
About Russ Thompson
- Horror in a Hundred – The Tapestry by Walt Hicks - February 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Cold Soak by Thomas Kleaton - February 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Lonely at the Bottom by Craig Peterson - February 21, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Welcome to the Full Moon Salon! by Terrie Leigh Relf - February 20, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Last Night on Drury Lane by David Wing - February 17, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Him by David Wing - February 16, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Twilight by Jack Koebnig - February 15, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – After Hours at the Blood Bank by Terrie Leigh Relf - February 14, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Mr Brown by Jack Koebnig - February 13, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – A Prison Inside Us by Sheldon Woodbury - February 12, 2015